A little about me. Okay that’s it I’m done. Just kidding.
I have always wanted to write and it is one of those tings I now have on my bucket list as they say. I decided that 2015 was going to be the year that I start writing books and papers and things to put on Amazon. Why am I doing that? Good question. Because I can! Anyway as I said it is something that I always wanted to do and Amazon has made it easier to publish your books especially on Kindle. So here goes.
Each of my books I plan to spread out over 12 months one or two chapters per month and at the end of that time I will put the entire book together and offer it on Amazon Kindle. Each chapter is .99¢. When I first publish each chapter I will offer a time frame of 1 to 5 days that you can get it for free. For those who take advantage of the free chapters you will also have an opportunity to get the full version when it is published. As well as everyone else that pays for each chapter. But you must buy or download each chapter to get the discounted or free book.
For those that want a physical copy you will also have the opportunity to do so. I hope! But from what I understand at this point it should be fairly easy to do with out to much costs involved.
Some of the titles of my books scheduled for this year are:
Journey to the Edge of the Solar System
- A crew of 12 journey to the edge on the fastest spacecraft mankind has ever made. A science fiction action adventure with mystery, discoveries never imagined and danger that will leave you holding on to the edge of your seat. Technology that is advanced and will be part of our future some day soon.
Race to the Edge of the Solar System (Part 2 of Journey to the Edge Series)
- This is a continuation of the first book in the series and is about how countries, corporations and individuals race to the edge of the solar system trying to beat the previous years race. The fame and fortune that comes with winning and the Grande Prize itself is nothing to sneeze at. A whopping 100 trillion Space Dollars plus the trophy that is unbelievable.
You Might be a Christian If………
- For those of you who remember Jeff Foxworthy with his You Might be Redneck jokes. This book was written about the same time and pokes a little harmless fun at Christians. It isn’t meant to demean any religion or religious belief. It is plain and simple a book about the humor found in human behaviors. It is packed with one liners and it is hoped that some will learn a little about the bible and the characters found in it.
- This is a love story about two people whose passion is for the Violin and the beautiful music such an instrument can make in the hands of two peoples whose passion and love makes the instrument sing like no one has ever heard before. They get lost in their own world as they play and make music together. It is also about the struggles they suffer because of their ages and societal differences. You will cry and laugh and your heart will be torn out over the things and how society treats them and yet their love endures or does it?
My Favorite Brazilian Recipes
- This is just a recipe book with menus of my favorite dishes from Brazil and around the world where I have been. I include many things for single person to prepare healthy meals and suggestions for your diet. Not the diet everyone automatically thinks about but a diet that we should be eating and foods that contribute to obesity. I know because I have had to change my own eating habits if I want to live to be 100.
The Leticia Affair
- This is a book about spies, secret missions and drug interdiction in the Amazon Jungle at the Tres Fronteras (3 borders). Where Colombia, Peru, and Brazil all connect. What you don’t know is the secret missions that were done in the Amazon Jungle that involved some highly classified dark projects that the U.S. military was conducting at the time. It is also a fictional tale about a time when drug cartels and the government were at war and still are for that matter.
Later this year I also hope to publish a book with all of my patents to date. (60 so far and counting.)
As well as some of my theories and papers on human behaviors, society and education.